Some people get bad news, not so bad news and then some good news. It has literally been 2 years since I have last had any good news and now I have to make a decision, because if you get bad news almost every month for 2 years it starts getting to you.
We have 1 baby in the freezer. Do we after the no follicles found yesterday (on Menopur injections) go ahead and have an IVF done on our surrogate mom or do I wait until the very last minute of our (high court approved) contract date and try again and again to find one more egg?
The money we spent on this doesn’t bother me. I would rather have no money and a kid. I didn’t grow up with money and I am not really intimidated by turning my cents twice.
If you have been following my posts on this you would know that I squarely lay the blame at the door of gyneacologists that never listened to me when I described my symptoms – and therefore never diagnosed me to give me a chance to do something earlier. Now I am in this situation.
For those of my readers with kids – spare a thought of just how devastating this process can be for someone like me. I know what you’re thinking – why don’t you just adopt? Don’t ask me that, because that is not what I want. I want my own.