Yay for having the Johannesburg perfume sale! Plus better parking and well, closer to me 🙂 Let me know which perfumes you are hoping to snag at the sale.
Remember to sanitise and mask up.
This is why they’ve moved venue:
- A significantly larger and better ventilated sale venue than previous sale venues• Immense external grounds facilitate efficient queue management with adequate and comfortable social distancing
- A highly experienced external Events Management Company coupled with internally appointed Covid Marshalls and Officers to ensure crowd control, capacity and all other level 1 restrictions are adhered to
- Checking of all vehicles at the entrance to ensure that occupants are wearing masks and access will be denied if this is not adhered to
- Covid-19 screening stations to screen our teams and customers • A visible ‘Covid-19 Screened’ sticker, properly placed mask and hand sanitising is required before gaining access to the sale area
- Visible COVID-19 signage throughout the venue
- Hand sanitizers throughout the venue for the convenient use of customers and team members• Practicing physical distancing and limiting the number of shoppers at one time• Frequent disinfectant cleaning in all areas including high-touch areas such as testers, cosmetic stations and card payment devices
- Offering contactless payment options• Testers contain plus 70% alcohol and are available for you to experience the products. Masks can be dropped for testing and replaced when browsing and walking around the venue
- The high majority, of our team working on the sale have been double vaccinated against covid 19