The annual fragrance sale is back from 2 to 6 November 2022 at the Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit.
The first day they will be open from 11am – 6pm, then 8am – 6pm Thursday to Saturday, and 8am-1pm on Sunday.
The sale is on selected fragrances, makeup, bath and body products. These are all authentic and original products.
Phone: 011 809 4000
PS. There is no mention of an online sale.
Yay for having the Johannesburg perfume sale! Plus better parking and well, closer to me 🙂 Let me know which perfumes you are hoping to snag at the sale.
Remember to sanitise and mask up.
This is why they’ve moved venue:
- A significantly larger and better ventilated sale venue than previous sale venues• Immense external grounds facilitate efficient queue management with adequate and comfortable social distancing
- A highly experienced external Events Management Company coupled with internally appointed Covid Marshalls and Officers to ensure crowd control, capacity and all other level 1 restrictions are adhered to
- Checking of all vehicles at the entrance to ensure that occupants are wearing masks and access will be denied if this is not adhered to
- Covid-19 screening stations to screen our teams and customers • A visible ‘Covid-19 Screened’ sticker, properly placed mask and hand sanitising is required before gaining access to the sale area
- Visible COVID-19 signage throughout the venue
- Hand sanitizers throughout the venue for the convenient use of customers and team members• Practicing physical distancing and limiting the number of shoppers at one time• Frequent disinfectant cleaning in all areas including high-touch areas such as testers, cosmetic stations and card payment devices
- Offering contactless payment options• Testers contain plus 70% alcohol and are available for you to experience the products. Masks can be dropped for testing and replaced when browsing and walking around the venue
- The high majority, of our team working on the sale have been double vaccinated against covid 19
The first fragrance sale of 2021 is here! It will once again be online… so no need to drive anywhere or stand in a queue.
Make sure you know your prices. Last year a lot of readers complained that the prices weren’t that good, but then also some were very happy with the prices.
Last year they offered free shipping in South Africa for orders over R750.
I didn’t spent much on the Black Friday or Cyber Monday sales. Shopping has mostly lost its joy for me.
Rumour has it that the Revlon sale is now on until 20 December 2020.
- 15 Serenade Road, Rustavia, Elandsfontein (it is in a building, not a tent)
- 8 to 5 Monday to Friday and I’m not sure about the Saturday and Sunday times, but ususally they were open from 8 to 3 on a Saturday and to 1 on a Sunday
- Only debit and credit cards accepted
Instax basement sale
1st ever BASEMENT #SALE this Friday, 4 December between 9am and 3pm
The normal Marlboro fragrance sale is still on… online. I wasn’t too impressed with the prices, but maybe I am just getting old and forgetting prices of fragrances.
The Twincare sale went online this year. It was on on 2 December but unfortunately already done.
The Edenvale Perfume Sale will also be happening online in 2020. Dates are yet to be announced. Subscribe to my newsletter below as I cannot answer and notify individuals personally.
The much anticipated Fragrance Sale from African Sales (Marlboro/Kramerville in Johannesburg Fragrance Sale) is going ONLINE on the 15th of September 2020 while stocks last! Free shipping on orders over R750 within South Africa. Up to 50% off the recommended retail price. The sale will be happening on https://africansalesfragrancesale.co.za.
There seems to be some confusion, I do not work for the fragrance sale and cannot assist with delivery queries, online purchasing issues etc.
Twincare just announced their last 1 day sale of the year – and if you are anything like me, you won’t let this chance slip through your fingers to get your hands on some Biosense, Paul Mitchell or Olaplex.
The sale starts at 7:30 (bright and early) to 15:00 and you could pay up to 70% less on brands like Moroccanoil , Paul Mitchell , Olaplex , Biosense, TIGI , Matis , Guinot , IBD and more.
Physical Address: 21 Peltier Drive, Sunninghill, 2157
The Peppertree factory sale starts Thursday! Don’t miss out on great bargains and gift solutions.
Peppertree Bags Factory
7 Vonkel street
Saxenberg Park 2 Blackheath CPT
Thursday 9-16:00, Friday 9-15:30 and Saturday 9-13:00.
Of course I would share info with you… even if I want to keep it all to myself 🙂
You can find the Prima Factory Shop in Gunners Circle, Epping 1
PS… they are having a 30% off sale until 1 December 2017