Treating the skin of the eyes is crucial, especially when it comes to preventing, and reducing signs of aging such as wrinkles, fine lines and puffiness. The advanced formulation of the Classic Eye Effect is specifically developed for the eye area, where the skin is much thinner and more delicate than the rest of the face.With the addition of the Smart Skin Technology there’s an enhanced focus on the skin’s integrity, radiance, collagen stimulation and structural support providing a technologically advanced multi-targeted treatment approach. A visible improvement in expression lines, wrinkles and hydration is delivered by the Ultra Filling Spheres™ while the Acetyl Hexapeptide-30 + Arginine focus on superior synthesis of collagen and elastin to prevent and improve expression lines. Skin radiance and exceptional anti-aging innovation is delivered by the incorporation of Bakuchiol to gently yet effectively target the firmness and elasticity of the skin. This luxurious cream formulation is suitable for all skin types and conditions and should be used morning and evening for superior results.
Size: 15 ml
Retail Price: R930 Incl. VAT
Visit www.optiphi.com to locate your nearest optiphi® professional.
- Why use a separate eye product?
It is important to use a specifically formulated eye product around the eye area because the skin around the eye area is a lot more sensitive & much thinner compared to the skin around the rest of the face.
- What causes dark circles and puffiness?
Dark Circles and Puffiness around the eye area can be a result of poor lifestyle, lack of sleep and stress. But going a little deeper into what actually causes the appearance of dark circles could be a number of factors, one being genetics, two being an iron deficiency or vitamin & mineral deficiency which can contribute to the appearance of dark circles. Puffiness on the other hand is caused by poor sluggish circulation and a build-up of fluid retention due to poor lymphatic drainage in the facial region.
- What is the best way to apply an eye product?
The best way to apply an eye product is to perform a lymphatic drainage massage on yourself around the eye area. We have 2 lymph nodes on the face – one in front and the other behind our ears. Always using your ring finger (because this is the finger with the lightest touch) apply a small amount of product using tap-tap-tap techniques underneath the eye area where the puffiness is as well as above the brow area – followed by light drainage movements towards the lymph node and repeat several times.
- Which active ingredients to look for in an eye product?
Hyaluronic Acid – Aids in plumping & hydrating the skin in the eye area
Peptides – focus on stimulating collagen and elastin production in the dermis building the health and strength of the skin
Bakuchiol – Stimulates the same gene expressions as retinol, boosts collagen, regulates extra cellular matrix and dermal-epidermal junction, improves wrinkles, firmness and elasticity
Ultra-Filling Spheres™ – Aids in absorption of water that evaporates from the dermis focusing on tightening the skin, smoothing out wrinkles and leaving an elastic skin surface with long lasting hydration.
Active Eyesigns Active Gel
- Light gel formulation
Targets three major visual aspects of aging around the eye area
- pH 5.5 maintains barrier function
- Improves the appearance of dark circles around the eyes
- Decreases puffiness around the eyes
- Assists Collagen and Elastin production Apply under your serum and moisturizer morning and night
Classic Eye Effect
- Luxurious cream formulation
- Our multi-targeted complete eye cream provides anti-aging, instant firming, revives dull skin, and improves skin elasticity.
- Delivers visible skin radiance and illuminates skin around the eye-area
- Instantly tightens and smoothes skin
- Fights the visible effects of gravity
- Hydrates and moisturizes the eye-area
- Minimizes fine dehydration lines
- Promotes anti-aging
- Stimulates elastin synthesis for a firmer skin
- Provides long-term structural support plus has the benefit of an instant firming effect Apply under your serum and moisturizer morning and night
DELTA Eye Gel
- A powerful gel that nourishes and rejuvenates the eye-area.
- This gel targets hydration levels, collagen formation and organization, dark circles and fluid retention, as well as epidermal regeneration and thickness.
- An ideal product to use after dermal fillers and therapies targeting aging around the eye. Apply under your serum and moisturizer morning and night