How does the cocoa mask benefit your skin in this facial?
The Hydro Cocoa Facial is an intensive moisturising treatment that combines SOFT LASER® with a rejuvenating cocoa mask to provide long-lasting hydration, restore moisture and suppleness, especially to dry, sensitive and dehydrated skin.
- Cocoa contains high levels of anti-oxidants that protect your skin against free radical damage. It has anti-ageing properties, and assists in cellular healing to help protect and repair your skin.
- The anti-inflammatory properties in cocoa assist in soothing sensitive skin.
- Cocoa is rich in Vitamins A, C, E, B, and D, which are all highly beneficial for the overall wellbeing and health of your skin.
- Cocoa contains high levels of the zinc, which helps fight against bacteria that can cause skin breakouts.
- Cocoa contains fatty acids, which naturally moisturise the skin, leaving it soft and supple.
The Placecol Hydro Cocoa Facial takes advantage of the wonderful properties of chocolate combined with the benefits of a facial treatment to leave your skin hydrated and supple, making it the ideal facial for you this winter. Hydro Cocoa Facial Available at selected Placecol, Dream Nails Beauty, and Perfect 10 salons nationwide. Price R425.
The facial includes the following steps:
- Double cleansing.
- Enzyme exfoliation.
- SOFT LASER® (a mechanical device) which stimulates the biological processes of the skin, resulting in a radiant and glowing complexion.
- Application of a bespoke chocolate alginate mask.
- Relaxing neck and decollate massage.
- Moisturiser is applied to nourish and lock in moisture.
- A protective SPF layer is applied as a final step.