I am not a culinary wizard of have any illusions of cooking grand meals and preparing meals for hours. If I am honest, I hate being the one in the kitchen, I like getting food from there, but do not attempt to keep me there.
Here is my tart that my husband just can’t get enough of.
What you need:
- Grab 2 cans of condensed milk
- 1 packet of tennis biscuits
- 1 lemon
- Some butter
- 1 tart dish
- 1 mixing bowl with a spoon
What to do:
- Switch on the oven at 180’C
- Crumble the cookies
- Mix the crumbs with butter and press into the tart dish
- Pop in the oven until golden brown and then take out to cool while you start with the filling
- Pour the condensed milk into a mixing bow
- Squeeze the fresh lemon juice and pour into the condensed milk (to taste)
You will see the condensed milk becoming quite thick – you are on the right track!
As soon as your crust cooled down, pour the condensed milk mix in, make pretty, grate some lemon peel on top and pop in the fridge.
Voila, when it is cold, serve!