𝔸𝕕𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕟.Dr. Seuss
- I have become the mom that can juggle the baby in the arm while moderating a Zoom meeting and doing work – on 2 computers nogal
- I get up every day and dress the kids to make sure they get to school on time
- I get to work on time every single day – just kidding, my office has been in my house for 4 years already
- We don’t do as many takeaways as we used to… thank goodness
- We go out on little trips for the kids almost every weekend
I may be an adult now, but I still need a parent – sometimes. My remaining parent unfortunately lost sight of the importance of family and I couldn’t stand by while my family fell apart.