I have an awesome surprise for you in in this post, so keep on reading to the end!
I received this awesome box from Chicco last week and did I strike it lucky with bottles! Check out the Facebook LIVE reveal of what’s in the box here.
Did you know that Chicco has been around for 60 years? They constantly observe children, have dialogues with parents and collaborate with the medical world to censure their products bring only joy in the lives of little ones.
Look, I am never going to dwell on breast pumps and breastfeeding (you can read here why) but I will mention some of Chicco’s products to help you on your way.
- Naturally electric breast pump
- Natural feeling manual breast pump
- Chicco breast milk container
The airtight seal helps to preserve breastmilk – but you can also use it to store milk powder in for those on the go days.
- Soothing thermogel pads
- Antibacterial breast protection pads
- Silicone nipple shields – please don’t ask me to explain this one… ever.
Now I can talk about stuff I know… We use a bottle similar in shape but with the teat in the middle (and they work great), but after trying the Chicco Natural Feeling Bottle the other night on little miss Lily at bed time I was impressed. She took to the bottle like it was nobody’s business, she didn’t have any more wind than usual and she looked more comfortable. I’ll still use it a few more times to test of course!
Disclaimer: It is up to you to decide between bottle and breastfeeding. However follow the instructions provided to keep bottles sterilized.
- These bottles are made in Italy
- 0% BPA
- Clinically tested
- 96% of babies accepted the bottle
Chicco offers both the inclined and regular teats to fit on the bottles, obviously with different flow rates. More excitingly they have glass bottles as well – which of course makes them recyclable and more hygienic. We have one of the glass bottles to try out, but I am petrified of Lexa using her throw arm…
Personally we don’t use bottle warmers as we keep the filtered water in bottles for the day/night and make more bottles as we see them running out, but Chicco does offer a bottle warmer that will fit their bottles.
I liked the looked of the Chicco sterilizer – especially the microwaveable one for travel. The big electronic one… yeah, it might have been a contender for us.
Dummies and more
Dummies, hate it or love it… sometime the only thing that will get baby to settle is to stick one in the pie-hole, seriously. We got Chicco dummies in some of the hospital bags when Lily was born and we still use them. I prefer a transparent dummy, but when my parents are around it is better to have a bright colour so they can find it (just saying).
Chico has a fantastic selection of dummies, dummy clips, teethers, teether bibs and it is always worth shopping around and looking at what is new in the shelves.
Yeah, I know you’ve been waiting for this… if you want to see what you can win check out my Facebook live video then complete the steps on the competition widget.
I have 3 prizes to give away so if you are expecting or a new mom get entering! Here is the link tot the FACEBOOK LIVE VIDEO.
Terms & Conditions
- Competition closes midnight 26 February 2019.
- Prize is sponsored by Chicco and Prima Baby
- See the Facebook LIVE video for contents of prize.
- If you comment on the Facebook or Instagram post you should also have followed me on the platform for your entry to be valid.
- Only completed entries will count.
- The competition is open to all fans of Goddess, who are Residents of South Africa and over the age of 18.
- By entering the competition, you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
- If the winner is chosen and there are noted irregularities (i.e. the email address or person does not exist, is not delivered to a person, or is forwarded to a person with a different identity etc.) the winner will be disqualified and a new winner will be drawn.
- Any entries received after the closing date will be invalid. Goddess accepts no responsibility for any errors of any other kind which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of an entry, or for delayed or lost entries.
- If we are unable to contact a prize winner, we reserve the right to pick another.
- All entries will be examined and the prize shall be awarded to the winner selected at random by Goddess from all eligible participants who have correctly entered the prize draw in accordance with entry instructions. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified via Facebook and/or Instagram, and the prizes will be issued as soon as possible.
- The winner has 24 hours to respond after the winner announcement.
- The prize will be delivered via courier.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- Goddess reserve the right to cancel or change the promotion at any time and will endeavour to give you advance notice of any such change or withdrawal. However, in some cases, advance notice may not be possible.
150ml of milk
The bottel can hold 150ml!
What a great prize and would love to try their products!
150ml of milk
I love love the bottle ❤
150ml very awesome looking bottle ❤️ Expecting in April ❤️❤️
Wow. These Chicco bottles look amazing!!
Awesome give away!! My favourite product is the neon dummy, it’s so cute 😍
150 ml of milk love this giveaway my baby is 3months now would love too win this for her.
150 ml 🖤 lovely giveaway and blog 🖤 due with my little one very soon.
150ml!! What an awesome giveaway
150 ml of milk 🙂 Love Chicco products!
150ml! Awesome prize!
150ml! Just enough for my small baby 😍
The Chicco bottle can hold 150ml. Love, love LOVE this!♡
150ml! I am due in June with my first child. Soo excited yet so nervous at the same time.
An expectant mom to be after much trial and error this would make the perfect start up for my upcoming bundle of joy soon to be arriving in May 25th
150ml. Would be a blessing to win this amazing giveaway. Thank you!
The chicco bottle can hold 150ml ❤
The chicco bottle can hold 150ml
The bottle holds 150ml milk
The bottle is 150mls…perfect newborn size. Due in June with my Rainbow baby! Feeling like a first time mom, my oldest is 8!
The bottle can hold 150ml
150ml of milk
fingers crossed tighley
150ml of milk
What an awesome prize!! I love that bottle, We were actually looking at Chicco brand the other day 😊 The bottle takes 150ml 🍼
l fingers crossed for this awesome giveaway
150ml of Milk #Chicco best for every baby. Perfect gift for my daughter for her baby!! I would love to be a winner 🤗