Every year I say that I don’t want anything for Valentine’s Day, but secretly I always want just a little spoil from hubby. Sometimes his gift ideas hit the mark…and sometimes they spectacularly missed the mark. I really don’t like cut-flowers, but if you give a plant I will try to keep it alive. I love all the tech stuff he gives me, but sometimes a girl just wants a piece of jewellery…or chocolate…or nougat.
So this year I have made a list of acceptable presents:
- Roses from Ludwig’s Roses
- Charm bracelet – and not the old-fashioned kind, but rather the Endless Jewelry kind
- Name ring – to add to my collection
- Another Parker Pen – because you can never have too many
- Nougat from Coach House or Wedgewood – because I like locally made products
- A day at the spa – because seriously I need a day off
- Taking the 3 am shift with the kid for a week
Not all gifts have to be spectacular or expensive. Sometimes just the fact that someone made a trip to a shop to get something you like counts – right? If that fails all the time – drop a hint for your other halve to spoil you this Valentine’s Day with Endless Jewelry – because next year he/she can just buy you another charm. Explore the latest Endless Jewelry charms and bracelets to match your personal style!
Now, not all of us will be so lucky to get gifted a piece of jewellery, but here is your chance to WIN your very own red Endless Jewelry bracelet with a beautiful heart charm.
…and the winner is MIA JORDAAN for your lovely entry using clovers to create a heart. Your entry stole my heart ❤️
Terms & Conditions
- Competition opens 23/01/2017 and closes 10/02/2017.
- Winner announced 13/02/2017.
- Open to residents of South Africa only.
- There can be only one winner.
- Judge/s decision is final.
- Winner has 48 hours to claim their prize once announced.
- I will need a valid delivery address and phone number to courier the prize to you.
- You can submit as many creative hearts to myself on Twitter/Facebook or Instagram. Get really creative! Share your artwork with me on my Facebook, Twitter or Instagram #GoddessBeMyValentine #EndlessJewelry. Without your heart creation you won’t be able to steal my heart.
- Heart has to be your own original work.
- You have to like my and Endless Jewelry on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. One platform is sufficient, but feel free to like all.
- Share the competition post from my Facebook/Twitter or Instagram page.
- Prize sponsored by Endless Jewelry.